Now that cannabis and CBD are legalized in several parts of the world, both for recreational and medicinal purposes, edibles have become the most preferred way of indulging.
Many people only think of CBD infused cookies and brownies when we talk of edibles; however, we are here to give you fresh ideas and reveal 4 delicious CBD-infused edibles you can prepare comfortably at home. From smoothies to mashed potatoes, you will be surprised by these easy recipes. Trey them with high quality products like CBD Sky Hemp
CBD Berry smoothies
- 1 – cup strawberries
- 1 – cup blueberries
- 1 – cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ½ cup of vanilla yogurt
- CBD oil
- 1 – teaspoon ginger (option)
- Put all the above ingredients into a blender, including CBD oil.
- Remember to only use the desired dosage of CBD.
- You can also add some ice cubes if you need the smoothie cold
- Enjoy a “berry” healthy drink.
CBD infused curry chicken salad – serving size of 4
- Half-cup chicken stock
- 1 – pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- One bunch green onions chopped
- 2 ½ – tablespoon Mayo (You can use low-fat yogurt as a substitute).
- One clove minced garlic
- 1 – teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2-3 drops of CBD oil ( This can be used as desired)
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric
- ½ teaspoon of chili powder
- 1½ teaspoon of curry powder
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Drizzle some pepper and salt on the chicken. Evenly pour some chicken stock to prevent it from drying up.
- Bake it for 25 minutes. Remember to turn halfway through.
- Leave it to cool
- Pour the mayo or yogurt in a bowl. Add CBD oil, chili, mustard, curry, garlic then salt and pepper.
- Stir it well until it blends.
- Shred or dice the chicken. Put your baked chicken in the mayo or yogurt
- Generously add the chopped onions with an aim of coating the chicken
- Top with tomato slices, avocado and maybe some cucumber slices.
Breakfast Gravy (Sausage Based)
- Serving size: 2
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 3g CBD crystals (Alternatively, you can use CBD oil but be wary of the dosage).
- 2 tablespoon of butter
- 2-3 tablespoon of salt
- 1/8th teaspoon of pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 ½ cup of milk
- Note: you can add a dash of parsley, thyme, and/or sage as desired.
- Cook sausage in a frying pan over low heat. Cook until the pink color disappears.
- Drain the excess sausage fat.
- Add CBD crystals and butter into the frying pan. Heat gently until the butter is melted. Also, ensure the CBD crystals have completely dissolved.
- Add flour, pepper, salt, and other preferred spices then mix until everything blends together.
- While stirring, continuously put some milk until the preferred thickness is achieved. The stirring process will only take about two minutes.
This will be excellent to smoother a breakfast burrito or even on biscuits.
CBD parmesan mashed potatoes
- 16 cups of pre-mashed potatoes
- ½ cup of whipped cream
- ½ cup of parmesan
- 4 tablespoon butter
- CBD crystals or oil
- 1 – tablespoon pepper
- 1 – tablespoon of salt
- Mix everything together until it blends completely
- Spray the butter in a cooking pan and then put the mashed potatoes
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake until the top browns
- Add some onions or other desired spices
The above-listed recipes clearly show that CBD can be incorporated into almost any meal. CBD Sky Topicals lack the dullness of other delivery or consumption methods. Most importantly, CBD infused foods gives you an amazing opportunity of enjoying the process of preparation.
There is an old saying that bitter medicine is good medicine. However, CBD edibles seem to go contrary to that saying. Medicines too can be tasty as evidenced by the above delicious recipes.